VIRTUAL ZOOM EVENT
Here's what's growing on
An all-new, luxurious Life Plan Community for adults 60 and greater is coming to the beautiful foothills near Woodland Hills – and YOU can be among the first to secure a spot! Discover now everything that's growing on in this exciting location.
*Entry fees starting at $589,550.
TWO WAYS YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING NEW COMMUNITY.
Virtual Zoom Event
Join us for an exclusive informational virtual presentation from the comfort of your home and find out what's "GROWING ON".
Learning Luncheon *
Ruth's Chris Steak House (Newly Opened) - Woodland Hills
Woodland Hills is not just your future home. We are your future community. Please join us to enjoy lunch with your new neighbors.
*Limited Space Available
What is a life plan community?
In simple terms, a Life Plan Community offers people age 60 and greater both independent living residences and access to higher levels of care, if needed, all on a single campus. Residents enjoy living life to the absolute fullest with the peace of mind provided by having continuing care and advanced wellness services on-site.
Life in the community
The community will feature beautiful spacious apartment homes, penthouses, and villas, ranging from one to three bedrooms with multiple configurations, underground or attached garage parking – plus so many luxurious amenities.
Resort Style Pool & Spa
Wine Bar & Rooftop Lounge
Location is everything
The new full-service Life Plan Retirement Community will be built on a 19-acre site next door to the Motion Picture & Television Fund – with over half the property reserved as green space. Set in the Santa Monica Foothills just steps from the Calabasas farmers' market and with residences offering lake, mountain, or garden views, this luxury community is 100% dedicated to the best of your life.
Your health matters
Programs for maintaining health and a sense of well-being will be prioritized – fitness, educational, cultural, social, spiritual, and travel opportunities. There will be access to excellent professional care on-campus, including:
- On-site medical suites with physical therapy and visiting physicians
- In-home health care
- Assisted living
- Memory care
RESERVE EARLY AND ENJOY PRIORITY DEPOSITOR PERKS
Whether you're here to learn more or are ready for priority status by securing your next home with a risk-free deposit, we're here to help guide the way.
*Entry fees starting at $589,550.
Benefits of becoming a Priority Depositor:
Who will develop and manage this new community?
California Commercial Investment Companies (CCI)
- CCI will develop the new community with LCS Development.
- CCI is a full-service acquisition, asset management, property management and development firm with approximately 400 employees. With properties in over 35 states, they operate from their headquarters in Westlake Village, California.
- The principals of CCI live in the local area and look forward to bringing this new community to their neighborhood.
- LCSD is a trusted leader in senior living development.
- With half a century of senior living development expertise, LCSD will assist CCI in assuring the new community will be a great place to live and thrive.
Life Care Services
- Life Care Services will manage the new community.
- Currently serving over 40,000 residents daily in over 80 life plan communities nationwide.
- Life Care Services ranked highest in customer satisfaction with independent senior living providers for the fourth consecutive year in the J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Senior Living Satisfaction Study.